Steve worked most of his career at Wilson Elser in New York City. Steve’s practice has focused on the defense of professional liability claims against lawyers, insurance producers, securities broker-dealers, accountants, officers/directors and others. Steve is among the most experienced lawyers in New York in these areas. He also handles business, trade secret and other intellectual property disputes. As a trial lawyer with experience in state and federal courts across the United States, Steve counsels his clients on the procedures needed to help avoid claims, lawsuits and ethics investigations, and mitigate future legal costs.
Steve spends some of his time on pro bono matters for Safe Passage Project and the Fifth Avenue Ecumenical Counsel, a non-profit sponsored by St. Patrick’s Cathedral, St. Thomas Fifth Avenue Anglican Church and the Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church. The Counsel funds and provides all aspects of assistance, including pro bono legal representation, to the homeless and others facing immigration issues and homelessness.
• New York
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
• U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
• New York University School of Law, LLM
• St. John’s University School of Law, JD
• Georgetown University, BA
Contact this attorney via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (212) 486-7272 x445
11 Broadway · Suite 615 · New York, New York 10004
Phone (212) 486-7272 · Fax (212) 486-0323